As we continue to experience the global COVID-19 crisis together, our priorities are protecting our employees and meeting your custom needs as best as possible. We wanted to share some steps we are taking this fall at Trifectom to accomplish both.
- Our non-production employees continue to work remotely and our network of Authorized Stitch Brokers are instructed to choose safely with in-person client meetings. Masks are worn when visiting clients or conducting any matter of business for the company.
- Our production-distribution facility is currently operating with limited staffing. We will do all that we can to remain as deadline dependable as before, respect local and state regulations, practice physical distancing and other recommended health measures in our facility.
- We have outfitted our production-distribution facility with personal re-usable masks, personal hand sanitizers, disinfectant wipes, and disposable gloves. Operating hours have been shifted and staggered to limit the number of employees at one time allowing physical distancing to be no less than 10 feet. High traffic/touch areas are disinfected at each change of shift.
- We have been fortunate to retain all employees and are looking to add to our team. You can submit your resume here or by emailing [email protected].
- High quantity orders above 288 units still require a quote for production time. Send your inquiry to [email protected] for production time estimate 7 days a week, less than 24 hour response quote.
- We have the utmost confidence that the vendors in our supply chain are following the same CDC recommendations and are protecting their employees and facilities as well. If you would like more information regarding our vendors’ current health and safety practices, please contact us at [email protected] for your inquiry.
Team Trifectom is doing everything we can to stay healthy and ensure we meet your deadlines. We thank you for your understanding and greatly value your continued partnership and support of our business.